I went in today to the doc expecting to have the plan laid out and expecting that we would do the IUI or ER on Wednesday. I've already been giving myself the shots for 9 days and frankly, I'm ready for them to be done. But that's not to be.
I have 7 good sized follies - mostly around 12 and 13mm. They want me to stim for 2 more days and then go back on Wednesday. On Wed, the final decision will be made. Everyone seemed optimistic. They said that 7 was great for my age and that we'll know for sure on Wednesday if we should go for egg retrieval. I guess that goal of having 10 or more follies was not set in stone.
I left happy. I was pretty certain that they were going to recommend IUI but the door is still open for IVF. They all agreed (2 RE's and 1 PA) that this is my best cycle yet.
So, it's not over yet. Wish good thoughts for me!