Monday, July 30, 2007

4 Big Fat

negatives.

I spent the weekend in Mexico in a little house near the Pacific Ocean 16 miles down a dirt road: solar power for a few lights, no phone, no cell phone coverage, no TV, no newspaper, no Internet, but yes, home pregnancy tests (I brought them myself).

I tested once each and every day, giving that little blue line every opportunity to show. Alas, it did not.

I will still go in for the blood test tomorrow, just to make damn sure. I mean, can you really count on those hpts?

*********************************************
I really appreciate those of you who were willing to believe that 4 hpts could be wrong! But they weren't. The blood test was negative. I should have started on Sunday but I know it will be a few days since I was using progester.one and that delays my cycle. Hopefully, it will start sometine this week and I can give it another try.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mean really, how accurate are they??? LOL, GL, how late are you?

K said...

I'm still hoping, hoping, hoping right along with you!!!! You never know! After all - if HPTs were 100% accurate, they wouldn't make you come in for a blood test, right??? Crossing all crossable parts for you.....I'll be checking back to see what happens!

Christy said...

That's too bad . . .

Are you late yet? Here's hoping for some good news on the blood test.

CAM said...

ugh. Sorry you are going through this.
I am thinking of you and will check back.
xo

Anonymous said...

So sorry, honey. Well, now on to new things to try, at least you have something new to look forward to! (I know that doesn't help much but...)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about the BFN. It sucks, big time.

Ms. Perky said...

Sigh. I'm sorry, sweetie. I'm thinking of you.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry :(

Mrs. Piggy said...

How are you doing since the BFN? What's your next course of action...looking forward to your update...

Mrs. Piggy said...

How are you doing since the BFN? What's your next course of action...looking forward to your update...