Monday, September 10, 2007

Sandwich wear?

Another blogger, and now I can't remember who, once wrote that having all these follicles felt like she had a sandwich in her pants. I loved that. Well, right about now, I fell like I have a sandwich down there. And I only have 8 follicles - it must feel like a few sandwiches for those of you who have 15 or 20 (or more!) follicles growing.

I should ovulate today (I gave myself the trigger at 3 am Sunday).

I have the IUI at 2:15. This is my first time to have the IUI in the afternoon and I think I will like it. The last few times I had the IUI and then went to work. This time, I will have it and then come home and rest. That seems like a more peaceful beginning for a new life, don't you think?

Wish me luck. Since I came up with 8 follicles this time, my husband is under orders to produce at least 50 million little guys... he said he would do his best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! I hope and pray that this is your month..