Sunday, September 16, 2007

1/2 Way Through the 2WW

What can I say? Time is slowly crawling by.

I don't have any symptoms to speak of though I don't suppose that I should at this point. I'm tired and my breasts are sore but that's because I'm not sleeping well at night and I'm taking progersteron.e.

I don't even had any symptoms to misinterpret. Maybe those will come next week.

Wish for a quick week for me! I'll probably poas over the weekend and my beta is next Monday. It would be nice to see something new on those pee sticks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope that your non-symptoms are a sign of a very easy pregnancy to come!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you until you POAS, (better hurry though, my fingers will get cramped!).

Good luck, I'm pulling for you!

Leah said...

I wish you tons and tons and tons of luck. Everything looks like it fell into place, so I'll be praying for a joyous outcome!

I'm all about the pee stick, so I'll be checking back to see the news. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog, I really appreciate the support!