Monday, September 10, 2007

IUI # 5 Complete; Now, the 2 Week Wait

The IUI went very smoothly today and I'm now home resting. They took a look at my ovaries before the IUI and all 8 follicles looked nice and big - maybe they will all be mature after all. I feel so bloated so I know something is going on in there.

The doctor was busy with surgery so they asked if the nurse (I don't know her title) could do it and I said yes. They they told me that the nurse has a 100% positive track record with IUIs so far! She hasn't been there very long but still, that's a good track record and hopefully, her streak will continue with me.

The 2 week wait is here. I wish I could fast forward ahead to know right now how it will turn out. I start Progesteron.e on Wednesday.

I hope everyone is well.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Good luck! I'll have my fingers perpetually crossed for you these next 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...

100% track record??? Well, that certainly bodes well for you! I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Mrs. Piggy said...

Wow, I might have to come see this nurse if this works out :)
Good luck!