Friday, April 20, 2007

A little bit hopeful

It seems like my period is finally going to start. I thought it had gone away for ever - that I had medicated myself right into menopause. But that doesn't seem to be the case. Assuming it arrives tomorrow, as I have a feeling it will, that will be 20 day past ovulation. Not quite textbook. Has anyone else had this situation after a medicated cycle?

I feel a great relief knowing that my body is not totally out of whack. Though I have to admit, this extra week of not having to inject myself and recovering from the BFN has been kinda nice. I'll start stimming again on cd3 - Monday night. The doctor increased my gona.l-f to 300 per night. Hopefully, I will respond better than I did to 225.

Starting to feel a little bit hopeful again. Must be those daily diet pepsis.

No comments: