The donor said yes! I can't believe it. We've been waiting so long on the other donor that I expected to wait at least a week to hear. Just this morning I e-mailed the donor coordinator and asked her to ask the donor.
Wow! I totally didn't expect this.
They can get things started this Friday if I can bring in $5,000 tomorrow. I am not sure I am ready to start everything so soon. I may ask for another week so I can get mentally prepared. I've been thinking that all this would happen in the summer - maybe even August or September.
I have to stop drinking caffeine.
Is this really happening?