Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Home for the day

It feels so nice to have that surgery over. I know I worried about it far more than necessary but I can't help it. I'm a worrier through and through. I am a real baby when it comes to medical or dental stuff. That's probably why it took so long for me to see an RE when it was evident that we weren't getting pregnant the old fashioned way.

I go to the doc next week on Tuesday for a post-op and then to make our next plans. Before the surgery, we talked briefly of the plan to do a suped up medicated IUI that may have a chance to turn into an IVF cycle if I can create enough follicles. The doctor agreed that they will be our next step. I don't know if we can start in November on my next cd1 or if we will need to wait one more cycle. December sounds good to me, too. I'd like to get started this year.

I've been resting all day today. I probably could have gone to work but I got permission to work a half day from home so I am still in my jammies. I am getting work done but it's nice to have a quiet day and not have to get dressed, drive, and interact with a bunch of people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rest is good for you, it heals the soul as well. I could've gone back to work last week but I decided not to either. I think sometimes we just need the extra rest. Hope you are back up and bouncing around soon!